Belkin has today made its newest 10W wireless chargers available, the Boost Up Charging Pad and Boost Up Charging Stand. The new offerings are available in three colors and the stand model brings a unique design to the market.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Announced back at CES 2018, both the new Boost Up wireless chargers feature 10W power which will charge iPhones wirelessly at the fastest rate possible (7.5W for now) while most Android smartphones will be able to take advantage of the full output.
- Optimal wireless charging for all Qi-enabled devices
- Faster universal charging up to 10 watts delivers 7.5-watt optimal charging for iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus; up to 9 watts for Samsung devices; and up to 10 watts for all other Qi-enabled devices including LG and Sony
- Carefully engineered to minimize interference and protect phone functionality while charging
- 5-foot AC adapter ensures accurate power output
- Multiple colorways are available depending on regional availability: Midnight Black, Desert Pink, Snowcap White
While there’s nothing groundbreaking here, the pink color option along with a fresh stand design may be appealing features for some. The pad comes in all three colors, while the stand comes in black or white.
The stand works easily with iPhone in both portrait and landscape modes and also will charge through cases up to 3mm thick (excluding metal cases).
Belkin’s Boost Up Charging Pad is priced at $60, while Boost Up Charging Stand goes for $70. Both wireless chargers are now available from Belkin direct and Amazon.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
More from my site
- Review: Belkin aims for the enterprise with Boost Up wireless charging spot
Belkin has released a wireless charging pad that embeds into or under a table-top surface, enabling business users to charge up their Qi-enabled smartphones or tablets without […]
- How to get wireless charging on older iPhones
If you buy an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X, you'll find it supports Qi wireless charging out of the box. But if you have an older iPhone - provided it has a Lightning port - you […]
- Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone X and iPhone 8 While some Android manufacturers have included wireless charging in their devices for some time, it only hit mainstream consciousness once Apple added this feature to its latest iPhones. […]
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series to get reverse wireless charging too?
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 series will apparently feature reverse wireless charging.
The so-called Powershare feature is tipped to land on all three Galaxy S10 variants.
Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro […]
- The AirPower wireless charging pad has finally entered production: report
The AirPower charging mat is one of Apple’s most controversial products in recent history due to the company’s silence on its status. But now it seems as though it could […]
- Faster wireless charging could be one of the Galaxy S10 upgrades
What are you hoping for from the Samsung Galaxy S10 next year? An improved camera? Even thinner display bezels? A fingerprint scanner built right into the screen? One of the upgrades […]
- Everything We Know About Apple’s AirPower Wireless Charging Mat
When Apple unveiled the iPhone X in 2017, the company finally dipped its toes into the world of wireless charging by announcing support for the wireless standard Qi. […]
- Apple analyst Kuo sees updated AirPods with wireless charging support materializing in Q1 of 2019
Well-known Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo calls Apple's AirPods, the company's wireless Bluetooth earphones, the most popular accessory ever offered by the tech giant. He […]
- Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X and iPhone 8 While some Android manufacturers have included wireless charging in their devices for some time, it only hit mainstream consciousness once Apple added this feature to its latest iPhones. […]
- Wireless charging is about to take over
Thanks to Apple's push with the AirPower wireless charging pad and an increase in competition, wireless charging is about to become faster and even more convenient to use. So say goodbye […]