Amazon’s Fire 7 tablet is just $35 for Prime members today—$15 off its list price and the lowest it’s been since last holiday season. It’s a killer deal on one of the most popular tablets out there. If you’re not a Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial here.
This tablet comes with all the smarts of Alexa built-in, so you’ll be able to check the weather, make calls, listen to music, and a whole lot more hands-free, along with connecting to other Alexa-enabled devices. Up to 8 hours of battery life will keep this tablet running all day long, while the 7-inch IPS display is great for reading, watching videos, messaging, and many other great visual functions. This deal’s tablet comes with just 8GB of storage. That isn’t a ton, but a microSD slot will let you add more storage as needed.
This tablet is a popular pick, with a 3.9 out of 5 average rating across nearly 38,000 reviews. Users point to it as a great low-cost option for running the basics, and at $35 today, it’s a hard deal to pass up.
[Today’s deal: Fire 7 tablet for $35 for Amazon Prime members.]
This story, “Amazon Prime members can get the Fire 7 tablet with Alexa for just $35 today” was originally published by
More from my site
- Amazon Discounts Fire 7 by $15, Fire HD 8 by $25 For Prime Members – Deal Alert
Amazon's best-selling tablets feature vibrant displays, generous battery life, Alexa, parental controls, and everything you need to surf, check email, watch Netflix, read books, and more. […]
- Amazon’s new Fire HD 8 tablet sacrifices battery life for always-on Alexa
As expected, Amazon has unveiled its newest $80 Fire HD 8 tablet, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at it or using it. The new tablet has the same bezel-heavy design as the […]
- Amazon’s Fire HD 8 tablet is $60
Amazon has put its devices on sale again, and among the discounted items is something for tablet fans: Right now, you can get the Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa for $60.This is one of […]
- Amazon’s top original shows generated an estimated 5M new Prime members – TechCrunch
Amazon’s original content efforts are paying off, at least in terms of driving new sign-ups for Prime, which is ostensibly their main value to the commerce giant. […]
- Here’s How to Win Big With Amazon’s Alexa Prime Day Sweepstakes Prime Day, Amazon’s big yearly sales event, is almost here. On Monday, June 16, Prime members can take advantage of a myriad of great deals and other special offers, and Amazon has […]
- Amazon Is Selling Star Wars DVDs — but Only to Prime Members
If you want to buy the new Blu-ray of Star Wars: The Last Jedi from Amazon, you’d better be an Amazon Prime member. The online behemoth seems to be flexing its muscles a bit, leveraging […]
- Amazon Prime Wardrobe officially launches to all U.S. Prime members – TechCrunch
Prime Wardrobe, Amazon’s “try before you buy” shopping service first announced last summer, is officially out of beta and open to all Prime members in the U.S. as of today. The […]
- Amazon’s new Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet is 30% off and designed to keep children safe online
Nobody likes sparring with kids over who gets to use the tablet. And if you lose the battle, you better pray that the tyke doesn’t wander into Facebook or your work email. […]
- Amazon has slashed prices on all sizes of its Fire Kids Edition tablets to all-time lows
It’s never too early to grab holiday gifts at great prices, but today’s deal is all about the kids. Ahead of its usual Black Friday blowout, Amazon has slashed prices on its […]
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: Everything You Need to Know When it comes to online shopping, Black Friday and Cyber Monday usually get all of the attention. But for a brief moment in July, the spotlight shines on Amazon’s biggest sale of the year: […]