Monster Hunter: Stories, a game that’s been initially launched on the Nintendo 3DS, is now available in the App Store and Google Play Store for no less than $19.99. The good news is the game doesn’t feature any in-app purchases whatsoever, and there’s also a demo version that you can try out before buying it. If you plan to buy Monster Hunter: Stories, there are a couple of things you should know:
- This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
- Several handheld console features, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
- Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
- This app can only be downloaded with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.