iOttie is out today with three new magnetic iPhone car mounts. The new iTap 2 lineup offers users the ability to place their iPhone wherever it’s most convenient, vent, dashboard/windshield, or CD slot.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
Announced in a press release, iOttie’s new iTap 2 magnetic iPhone mounts join the company’s popular OneTouch mounts and all come with a $25 price tag. They feature two magnets to securely hold your iPhone in place (even the XS Max), whether you’re using a case or not.
The dashboard and windshield mount features a reusable suction cup base that can be mounted on smooth or textured surfaces. It has a ball joint for dialing in the right angle.
The air vent mount uses a twist lock mechanism to ensure a secure fit and works with virtually all air vents.
The CD slot mount offers a handy way to view your iPhone if the CD player offers the best place to mount your device.
Each product in the iTap Magnetic 2 Series comes with a Metal Plate Kit that fits a variety of phones as well as a protective film designed to protect the phone’s finish. Each mount comes with two strong magnets to hold smartphones and cases securely. Simply attach one of the included rare-earth magnetic plates to your smartphone or phone case and place your phone near the iTap Magnetic 2 Mount, allowing the magnets to secure your phone in place.
The new iTap 2 magnetic iPhone mounts are available now from Amazon and iOttie’s website.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
More from my site
- Best iPhone Car Holders 2018: iPhone Mounts for Your Dashboard As smartphone technology and 4G coverage improves, more of us are using our iPhones for in-car GPS rather than investing in separate dedicated devices.
Adoption of Apple’s CarPlay is yet […]
- Apple releases new “iPhone can do what?” videos
Just a few days ago, Apple released five 15 second video tutorials that showed iPhone users how to use […]
- Best iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus Cases of 2018
The Nodus shell case for the iPhone 6s Plus is a gorgeous option for those looking for something a little more luxurious to protect our iPhones. It's available for the iPhone […]
- Weekend Workshop Episode 5 – How To Make A Magnetic Bottle Opener
A magnetic bottle opener is a fun device that allows you to open a bottle, and walk away, knowing that its cap will be caught for later use or disposal. In this episode of Weekend […]
- Anki Vector robot review: A magnetic personality covers a lack of smarts
If I was reviewing Anki’s Vector as just another smart speaker or Alexa-enabled device, it would be hard to recommend. It takes too long to answer, has a limited set of skills […]
- Blue Ella Planar Magnetic Headphones – Hands On Review
Blue Microphone’s penchant for wild design has led to an impressively unique entry in the hi-fi segment with the Ella. which offer bold and beautiful sound powered by a built-in […]
- CES 2019 | Headphones That Charge Wirelessly With a Magnetic Stand
We’ve seen (and heard) so many headphones at CES over the years that we thought we’d seen it all. But of course, at CES, you can never see it all, and we’ll be darned if Chinese […]
- Best Waterproof iPhone Cases 2019
A good case is essential if you want to keep your iPhone safe, but while most cases keep your iPhone safe from drops, they do little to prevent water damage.
With a waterproof case you […]
- WSJ: High-end ‘iPhone 11’ will feature triple rear camera, XR successor gets dual lenses
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Apple’s flagship 2019 lineup will feature three models, including 2 OLED and 1 LCD variant. The high-end ‘iPhone 11’ (iPhone 11 Max?) will […]
- iPhone XR Review: It’s time to say goodbye to Touch ID Like me, the vast majority of people coming to the iPhone XR will be leaving the home button behind. This time last year I didn’t feel ready to go full-screen at the expense of trusty […]