The Black Friday 2018 circular of Best Buy is a long list consisting of everything electronic under the sun, so we only handpicked what seem to be real deals on contemporary handsets that are worth having at a discount. The list is otherwise more than fifty pages long, so we have narrowed our focus somewhat to things that might be interesting to you.
As usual, doors at your local Best Buy open on Thanksgiving evening which is Thursday, November 23rd, at 5pm and the rush can go on past midnight. If you don’t want to brave the November cold, most deals can be found online at www.bestbuy.com, too, but the doorbusters are where it’s at this year, it seems.
Thanksgiving evening, Nov. 23: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Black Friday, Nov. 24: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, Nov 25: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 26: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Best Buy Black Friday 2018 deals on carrier phones
- Save up to $300 on the Galaxy S9, S9+ or Note 9 with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint (as usual, T-Mobile doesn’t play nice with Best Buy)
- Save $200 on the iPhone X with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint
- Save up to $150 on the iPhone XR, XS and XS Max and the iPhone 7 with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint
- Save $200 on Google Pixel 3 or 3 XL with qualified activation on Verizon
- LG G7 ThinQ for $7/month with qualified Sprint activation