If you love award-winning service, and/or manatees, then Sticky Password is the ideal password manager for you.
A password manager is pretty much mandatory if you’re trying to stay safe online. Using the same password all the time is high-risk, and remembering 20 or more different, strong passwords is nigh on impossible.
Password managers ensure you only need to remember one password, and Sticky Password is one of the best value out there. We say that because a lifetime license is on offer right now, reduced by over $100 to just $39.99.
Editors’ Choice — PCMag
Sticky Password creates strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts, and stores them securely in the cloud. That means you can access them from any device, using the one password you need to remember. It does the same with your form data, saving you a ton of time by not having to repeatedly fill out online forms.
If you want one more reason to take advantage of this offer, Sticky Password saves manatees. They’re endangered, but if you subscribe to Sticky Password then some money gets donated to saving this these smiley sea cows.
Sticky Password summary:
- Create strong, unique passwords, whenever and wherever you need them, on all of your devices.
- Automatically and securely save and fill all of your passwords across the web.
- Enjoy premium quality security for your all of your passwords and personal information.
- Automatically log-in to recognized sites.
- Choose between cloud-based or local storage for your password library.
The AA Picks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.