Are you feeling worn out by wearables? Can’t stand the thought of strapping yet another heart-rate-sensing, step-counting, sleep-tracking watch around your wrist? I feel your pain. As someone who frequently reviews activity trackers, I don’t often see bold new features in mainstream devices. But if you look closely at small startups around the globe, you’ll start to notice some cool, slightly crazy, definitely out-there devices that go far beyond counting steps. Some of the claims these device developers make will likely make your eyes roll. Nonetheless, here are 10 wacky wearables and oddball devices that may also pique your curiosity.
To read this article in full, please click here
More from my site
- The Best Fitness Trackers | Digital Trends The line between fitness trackers and smartwatches continues to blur, as more companies introduce full-featured wearables dedicated to both health and communications. That said, […]
- The 3 best wearables to buy right now
Sad to say, movie review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes doesn’t cover tech products. So how can you figure out which wearables are the most highly rated overall?I checked out six review […]
- Qualcomm targets Kids’ wearables with Snapdragon Wear 2500
Just recently, Qualcomm introduced a new line of mobile processors aimed at low-end and mid-range smartphones in the form of the Snapdragon 429, 439, and 632. However, in […]
- Ad trackers aren’t just a privacy threat – they can double page load times
Ad trackers aren’t just a threat to your privacy – they can making browsing a drag by doubling page load times according to a survey by online privacy company Ghostery.Researchers used a […]
- Hannah Liu, Strategy Director of Fossil Wearables with Kate Spade – Live Interview at CES 2018
Andy, Julian, and Maude sit down with Fossil Wearables' Strategy Director, Hannah Liu, to discuss their new line of Kate Spade smart watches.
GET UP-TO-THE-MINUTE COVERAGE OF CES 2018 […]
- 10 Father’s Day gift ideas for the Apple-loving dad Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + CellularImage by AppleYeah, we know, we recommended this watch for mom, too. But hey, the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular is a great wearable for mom and […]
- Tweetbot 3 for macOS review: Twitter app pushes forward in usefulness and design
The new Tweetbot 3 for macOS remains fundamentally the same, though it has modest but noticeable improvements and new features that give the app a little more sparkle. For example, a […]
- Ring's new timeline feature Ring is rolling out a new version of its app with a timeline feature to make finding action easier.
- iTunes 12.7: Can you really delete iOS apps stored by iTunes?
When Apple updated iTunes to version 12.7, it overhauled the iOS/iTunes interaction. We ran a guide, “iTunes 12.7: How to cope with the abrupt changes,” which answered most of your […]
- The Week in iOS Apps: Google Assistant debuts on iPhone Will Google Instant replace Siri? Image by Rob Schultz/MacworldThis week’s roundup features a new Siri competitor from Google, new apps for kids and several “get things done” offerings for […]