Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition has been released a few days back on PC, and, while the game doesn’t suffer from any game-breaking bug, there are still issues like lack of graphics options and more. Some of these issues have been fixed by the latest release of the Special K mod.
The new Special K release reduces micro stuttering and introduces options to disable Depth of Field, Bloom, and Blur.
Related Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Launches New Trailers and Multiplayer Details
- Reduce microstutter (minimal, not a comprehensive fix)
- Disable Depth of Field, Bloom and Blur
Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition is truly the definitive edition of the game. The remaster comes with content that was exclusive to the PlayStation 3 release as well as several small enhancements that enhance an already excellent JRPG.
Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition is a solid remaster of one of the best classic JRPGs released during the previous console generation. With a colorful cast of well-developed characters, an incredibly fun battle system, and engaging gameplay mechanics, the game still manages to hold its own ten years since release, even with minimal tweaking. The huge amount of new content is also meaningful to the experience, making the Definitive Edition truly the definitive way to experience the game.
Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in all regions.
More from my site
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review
PCWorld's Hayden Dingman and Adam Patrick Murray check out the graphical upgrades in the remastered Age Of Empires: Definitive Edition. They also check out some of the old console […]
- Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition Review
GAME INFOHyrule Warriors Definitive EditionMay 18th, 2018Platform Nintendo SwitchPublisher NintendoDeveloper Omega Force, Team Ninja
Yep. Let’s not skirt around it in […]
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Definitive Edition Review
GAME INFODYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Definitive Edition December 27th, 2018Platform Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 PCPublisher Koei Tecmo GamesDeveloper Koei Tecmo […]
- Hitman Definitive Edition Review – A Great Assassin Limited Only by His Shitty Wi-Fi
GAME INFOHitman Definitive EditionMay 18th, 2018Platform PlayStation 4, Xbox OnePublisher Warner Bros. Interactive EntertainmentDeveloper IO Interactive
You would think […]
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Review – The Great Zelda Spin-Off Is Back
Hyrule Warriors is a beautiful, chaotic mess of a game. It's got all the glossy rupees, imaginative monsters, and fashionable characters you'd expect from the Zelda […]
- Windows 10 Mobile cumulative update fixes issues with Microsoft Edge browser
Image Courtesy: onMSFT.com
Microsoft yesterday released a new cumulative update for Windows 10 Mobile version 1709 and version 1703 with general security fixes for […]
- January update fixes some audio issues on the Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel owners are beginning to receive the January update for their phone, and the good news is that the list of functional patches is very small. These patches are […]
- YouTube Not Working? Fixes to YouTube’s Common Issues Update 10-16-18 (10:55PM EST): YouTube was down for nearly an hour, but the good news is it is now back or at least it should be. Let us know in the comments if you are still having […]
- Review: MakerBot Replicator+ 3D printer fixes some issues, but quality still lags
MakerBot has fixed some major issues and upgraded some key aspects of its technology with the latest version of its flagship desktop 3D printer, the Replicator+.
The company claims the […]
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Rolls Out a Release Date and Launch Edition Details
Anime-loving strategists out there, rejoice! Sega has announced a September release date for Valkyria Chronicles 4 and those who buy the game at launch are in line for an extra […]